Instructions and Guidelines for filling Online Registration Form
- Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer 7 and above while registering your child online
- All fields marked * are compulsory
- Parents whose children are students of the school or those who have already submitted an application for registration, have to log in their parent ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form
- Employees of the school have to ensure that they log in their employee ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form
- Incomplete forms will be rejected
- Ensure name and date of birth is as per the passport
- Review the information above and ensure all fields are entered accurately
- For criteria on Age compliance, kindly refer the school website.
Please track your online application using your login ID and Password.
Click Here- to track Online Admission Application status
Upon confirmation of acceptance from school, the following documents should be submitted:
Documents of the student
- Colour copy of passport front page, back page and visa page for the child.
- Colour copy of Valid Emirates ID of the child.
- Colour copy of birth certificate of the child
- If the student is born in UAE or any GCC country, birth certificate issued by the Government Department of that country is valid. No attestation required.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is in English it should be attested by UAE embassy/consulate and ministry of foreign affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- If the student is born in India and birth certificate is NOT in English, the birth certificate should be translated by a legal translator attested by the ministry of foreign affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- Colour copy of last school report (Except for KG 1)
- Copy of vaccination record
- Copy of valid insurance card
- Six passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate (Kindly refer the school website for requirements)
- Tenancy contract and Electricity bill copy
- Print out of the online application form
Documents of the Parents
- 1 Copy of the Passport of the father – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- 1 Copy of the Passport of the mother – first page, last page and valid visa page
- Emirates ID Copy of the father – front and back side of the Emirates ID
- Emirates ID Copy of the mother – front and back side of the Emirates ID
NOTE: The above documents are compulsory as registration will not be processed without this.
- All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct. Any discrepancies in the registration form will result in the disqualification of admission.
- The registration confirmation is not the confirmation of admission.
- The admission of the student is subject to the approval of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) in eSIS system.
- Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.