Transport services for Students of Private International English School are offered by Dynamic General Transport, an approved Transport Operator – approved by the Department of Transport. To facilitate co-ordination between the Transport Operator and Parents opting for Transport, the school facilitates only in collecting Transport Forms (New registration as well as Change of Location) and Transport Fees. An Operations Executive of the Transport Vendor is always available at the school and parents can meet the Executive during the school day.
Transport services offered by Dynamic General Transport, recommended by PIES.
- Dynamic General Transport operates the buses in compliance with the guidelines of regulatory authorities.
- All drivers of Dynamic General Transport are fully trained, holding DOT issued school bus driving license and participate in our ongoing customer care and drivers’ training courses.
- The buses are installed with a Video Surveillance System. All buses are provided with a mobile phone. The mobile phone number is available at the school.
- All buses have designated pick up and drop off points.
- Usage of services provided by the school recommended Transport Operator is optional, but the usage of other private transporter’s service is strictly prohibited for safety and security reasons. Parents not opting for the recommended Transporter, should personally pick and drop their children.
- The students travelling by school buses must behave well during travel.
- Any act of indiscipline or damaging the vehicle will result in suspension of usage of the Transport services immediately. There will be no refund of the transport fees collected.
- It is the responsibility of the parent(s) to ensure that their child / children is/are at the pick-up point at the designated time. Buses will not leave from collection points ahead of schedule. However, buses will not be able to wait at pick-up points after the scheduled time. Due to traffic delays buses may arrive at pick-up and drop-off points behind schedule.
- Parents are required to inform the drivers/ Operations Executive if a student is absent on a particular day. If a student does not want to use the return trip on any particular day the parent should hand in a written communication or send an e-mail to the Operations Executive.
- For safety reasons, eating and drinking on the bus other than water will not be permitted.
- Dynamic General Transport reserves the right to decline the provision of service allocation of bus facility will be based on the availability of a seat in the bus plying in the area.
- Missing bus will not be a valid excuse for remaining absent from the school.
- The bus fees are to be paid term wise at the beginning of each term along with the tuition fee. Discontinuation during mid-term is not allowed and no claim for fee refund will be entertained.
- A change in residence or spot for pick and drop must be intimated to the school office immediately in writing, by filling the Transport Application.
- Change of location, will be done, within 3 days of receipt of Transport Application, at the School office.
- Clarifications on Pick up/ Drop off should be done directly with the Transport Operator.
- All Dynamic General Transport vehicles, drivers and passengers are insured. In case of any claim due to the accident, the company’s liability is limited to the comprehensive compensation paid by the insurance company, as per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Parents or guardians shall compensate the company for any damages caused/ sustained on the bus or to other travellers as a result of inappropriate behavior/ actions by their child.
- Dynamic General Transport may use e-mail ID/ mobile number of the parents for conveying messages/ sending newsletter/ circulars.
Transport Services are presently offered only in Abu Dhabi City, Mussaffah and Mohammad Bin Zayed City. Parents living in any other place requiring transport or moving to any other place not mentioned herein and requiring transport, will need to check with the school office if they wish to continue with the School Transport. Transport services for children from other areas cannot assumed to be confirmed by parents unless the location is Abu Dhabi City, Mussaffah, Mohd Bin Zayed City and Baniyas. For any query, kindly contact Mr. Prasanth ( School Administrator ) on +971 56 7033 925.
Click here for TRANSPORT APPLICATION FORM
Every student who travels by School bus is expected to be at the designated waiting point five minutes before the scheduled arrival time. Buses do not wait for students who are not at the designated bus stop at the specified times. Similar is the case during drop off. Parents or authorized guardians are expected to be at the pick up point five minutes before the scheduled bus arrival. In the event that the parent or the guardian is unavailable at the pick up point, the bus will move and bring the child back to school from where the parent will need to collect the child.
Likewise, Secondary and Senior Secondary students are expected to board the school bus promptly while departing school. The school bus will not wait for these students in the event that they are late due to their own reason
For transport queries, contact:
e-mail : email@example.com |