Tuition Fees (Amount in AED)
Text Book Fees (Amount in AED)
- School Uniforms are to be purchased from the school store, as a part of the school policy.
Bus Fees (Amount in AED)
As defined by school.
The Transport fee is not refundable under any circumstances. The use of the Transport facility can only be discontinued with one month’s prior notice, given in writing.
For new admissions, an amount of 5% of Annual Tuition fee will be collected at the time of enrollment , which will be set off against the tuition fees at the time of payment.
LAST DATE FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEE
- 1st instalment: On or before 22nd March.
- 2nd instalment: On or before 22nd June.
- 3rd installment: On or before 15th November.
L. M.S Access will be denied in the event of any fee dues, one month after the commencement of every term.
Tuition and Transport Fees can be paid by crossed current dated cheques drawn in favour of “Private International English School”, Abu Dhabi or by online transfer (Pls refer Payment details by online transfer in Info Centre Tab). Cheques should be the new series of cheques issued by all Banks. Cheque returned due to insufficient funds or mismatch of signature, cheque return charges of AED 105/- (Including VAT) will be charged. Payment of Fees by credit card would also be accepted. Children in Kindergarten and Primary classes should not be entrusted with the payment of fees. Parents proceeding on long leave or vacation will have to pay the fee for the following term along with the bus fee before they proceed. All school dues must be cleared before the announcement of the results of the Annual Examination, failing which the result will be withheld.
Kindly Note: The fee is subject to revision at any time of the session as per the instructions issued by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge. Kindly refer the School Fee policy for more details.
In case of student withdrawal during the term, the term fee/refund will be charged according to the School Fee policy.
WITHDRAWAL FROM SCHOOL
1. Application for withdrawal is to be made in the prescribed form available in the office and submitted to the office on or before:-
15th April – If the student has to discontinue from June.
15th Sept – If the student has to discontinue from the 1st of Dec.
1st December – If the student has to discontinue in the new academic year. 2. One clear calendar term’s notice in writing or one term fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
4. It is always advisable to write to the school about the problems of your ward for seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied to after discussion with the teachers concerned.
5. Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.
- Absence must be explained in the form of a leave letter along with the parent’s /guardian’s signature.
- Leave of absence is not granted except on prior written application from parent/guardian (except in the case of unforeseen circumstances) or extended absence (of 15 days or more) without leave shall render the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- For long absence on account of illness, a medical certificate must be submitted. A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend school. Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class
(a) Chickenpox – till complete falling of scab
(b) Cholera – till the child is completely well
(c) Measles – two weeks after the rash disappears
(d) Mumps – until the swelling has gone (about 1 month)
(e) A whooping cough- six weeks
(f) Jaundice – six weeks