To develop and implement specific vision and mission to support, drive and contribute to the school’s vision and mission.
All students will be physically active and educated, having acquired motor skills to perform a variety of physical activities, physical fitness knowledge and intrinsic motivation to pursue a healthy and active lifestyle thereby contributing efficiently towards achieving the mission of the school.
1. Physical activity provides the opportunity for enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and social interaction. Activities are different Game practice, Mass drill, Yoga and Aerobics.
2. A variety of evaluative techniques to determine Speed, Strength, Agility and Endurance.
3. Educate children about healthy eating habits.
4. Parents and community members are vital components for the success of the programme.
5. To ensure inclusion in the department, across all group of students, students with special education needs (in line with SEN policy) and gifted and talented students.