At the Montessori level, children adapt themselves to a new setup away from their home environment. Here learning takes place through various activities. The teacher acts as a facilitator, keeping the following in mind :-
[a] Exposure to knowledge in various fields is based on a thematic curriculum.
[b] Imbibing skills for lifelong learning.
[c] Instilling a sensitivity to aesthetics through various artistic expressions.
- Integrated and interlinked Curriculum, framed on the guidelines provided by NCERT
- Connecting knowledge to life outside the school and real life situations
- Activity to ensure holistic learning and personality development
- Worksheets to enhance the learning skills
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
Middle and Secondary level – Exposure to different aspects of life.
- The NCERT prescribed curriculum is followed.
- The focus is on providing opportunity to learn through everyday experiences.
- Foreign Languages are introduced at this level.
- A platform is provided for the development of the latent potential and capacity to every individual.
- The teacher as a co-learner follows a pragmatic methodology that kindles the desire and quest for knowledge as well as the urge to excel.
Senior Secondary level – Exposure to different aspects of life.
- Our methodology is a holistic approach through which the learner is able to infer, deduce and generalize information for adapting in real life situation.
- The National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Curriculum prescribed by CBSE is followed.
- The focus is also on the preparation of the students for competitive examinations.
ACADEMIC YEAR First Term – April – July Second Term – August- November Third Term – December – March