GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE
Instructions and Guidelines for filling Online Registration Form
- Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer 7 and above while registering your child online
- All fields marked * are compulsory
- KG 1 to Grade 12 will be open from 1st October.
- Online applications received from 1st October onwards only will be considered for admission. Kindly log on to our website www.bhavansabudhabi.com for online registration. The link will be available on our Facebook page as well (Bhavans Abu Dhabi). The application will be shortlisted based on a first come first served basis.
- Parents of siblings are requested to register the child/children with their parent portal ID so that it will appear under sibling quota. However, admissions to siblings may not be confirmed in all cases and would be subject to availability of seats and age criteria approved by ADEK.
- Employees of the school have to ensure that they log in their employee ID and password in the required fields at the bottom of the application form
- Incomplete forms will be rejected
- Ensure name and date of birth is as per the passport/Emirates ID.
- Review the information above and ensure all fields are entered accurately
- For criteria on Age compliance, kindly refer the school website.
1) Online Registration: –
- The Online form must be filled in by the parent.
2) Shortlisting of child: –
- The students will be shortlisted on a first come first serve basis and according to the availability of seats. They will be called for an assessment/interactive session as per the schedule sent via the registered mail.
- After the assessment, the merit list will be generated, which will be communicated to the parent.
3) Registration Confirmation: –
- The parents of children on the merit list will submit the listed documents for admission.
4) Admission Confirmation: –
- After verifying the documents, the parents must pay the registration fees. If the admission is cancelled the fee refund will be according to the ADEK refund policy.
Documents of the student
- Colour copy of the passport front page, back page, and visa page of the child.
- Colour copy of the Valid Emirates ID of the child.
- Colour copy of the birth certificate of the child
- If the student is born in the UAE or any other GCC country, the birth certificate issued by the Government Department of that country is valid. No attestation is required.
- If the student is born in India and the birth certificate is in English it should be attested by the UAE embassy/consulate and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- If the student is born in India and the birth certificate is NOT in English, the birth certificate should be translated by a legal translator attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abu Dhabi.
- Colour copy of the last school report (Except for KG1)
- Colour copy of the vaccination record (Vaccine given after birth & Covid vaccine)
- Colour Copy of the valid insurance card
- Six passport-size photos
- Transfer Certificate (Kindly refer to the school website for requirements)
- Print out of the online application form
Documents of the Parents
- 1 Copy of the Passport of the father – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- 1 Copy of the Passport of the mother – first page, last page, and valid visa page
- Emirates ID Copy of the father – front and backside of the Emirates ID
- Emirates ID Copy of the mother – front and backside of the Emirates ID
- Tenancy contract / Electricity bill copy (Municipality Approved Tenancy Contract)
NOTE: The above documents are compulsory as registration will not be processed without this.
- All the details mentioned in the registration form should be correct. Any discrepancies in the registration form will result in the disqualification of admission.
- The registration confirmation is not the confirmation of admission.
- The admission of the student is subject to the approval of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) in eSIS system.
- Registration fees would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission or no show, when the academic year commences or when the time for fee payment is due, if the parent fails to notify the school in writing before the official dates for fee payment.